Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tool 9

1.I think it is important to tie the technology used to the objective. This way the student views the device as a tool for learning not as a toy for playing or horsing around. 2. Students must be held accountable for their actions in order to help them learn accountability and responsibility. 3. I will use symbaloo and learning.com as two sites for frequent visitation. 4. Downloaded to my I-Pad presently are Drop Box , Google Earth, Google Chrome, Symbaloo and Skype. My students will have some assignments in Google docs with specific guidelines and time lines. 5. Students can create movies with Stupeflix Studio or research with Gooru for doing digitally shared projects. They will publish their finished products and upload to Google docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment